Welcome to My Life

Hello, Internet!


My Name is Sarah!

I'm a college student about to graduate with a chemistry degree. I'm planning on going to graduate school to pursue a PhD in Speech and Hearing sciences with the goal of helping out children with communication disorders like Autism! I'm in love with life, my Creator, my friends, and a boy named Jake.

I'm here on this to share the crazy ride that is my life! There'll be a little bit of everything here, so I hope we have a wonderful time together, dear internet!

Let's meet the cast of characters, shall we?

First of all, I have an awesome family.

That's my mom, my big sister, Lee Ann, and my dad. They've been putting up with me my whole life, and I'm frankly super impressed. Love em more than anything.

Then, there's my roommates, Jensie and Ashley. They're amazing and beautiful and I have such a blast sharing our little old house with these ladies.


There's Liz, who's pretty much also my roommate. She has a key to our house, so...
                               

And there's Hannah, who got married this past summer! She's an absolutely wonderful lady, and I continually wonder why someone so much cooler than me is my best friend. She also runs an awesome blog as well.

Finally, there's that guy I told you about. Jacob is the best of the best, and I plan to spend the rest of my life with him. He's a handsome, intelligent man of integrity, and he's taught me more about loving myself and what I can do than anyone ever tried to.





These fantastic people, and a few more, might just start showing up here, so we'll just see what happens. These are my main squeezes, though, and they keep me sane. I think it's really important to have a group of people to surround you who challenge you and help you become a better person. I thank God every day to have been blessed with such awesome, crazy friends.

Questions? Comments? You can comment on the blog or email sarahhaschappedlips@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment