Work Style - Who Says I Can't Wear White After Labor Day?

So, I'm heading to work the closing shift at the bookstore tonight, and I figured I should upgrade the outfit of grungy t-shirt and unwashed hair that I left the house in this morning.




shirt: Old Navy / pants: Rock & Republic (Kohls) / boots: Belk

I love every single part of this outfit. The pants are a great dark maroon color, have a cool matte texture, and fit like a glove, the boots are so versatile, and the shirt is laid back and comfy. And hold up, Miss Manners. I'm wearing white on November 18th. Whatever. It was over 60 today. I'm rocking the Indian Summer style while keeping to the no-tshirts-no-jeans-closed-toe-shoes dress code. Win.

What about you? What are your favorite fashion rules to break?

1 comment:

  1. I like to break ALL OF THEM.
    but seriously you are a cuutieee

    ReplyDelete